Reflections

Reflections is about simple and extraordinary day-to-day experiences that teach us what life is all about.

More than a Six-pack

I yearn to acquire six-pack abs as other guys have.  I absolutely envy them because they can flaunt it over huge ad tarpaulins along the stretch of EDSA. I often do crunches in the morning before I leave for work or at night after I arrived from the office. I bear all the pains, notwithstanding the sacrifices of waking up early in the morning or braving the urgency of going to bed early. Nonetheless, it pays.  When I look at the mirror, I always fret out a bit on bulging stomach muscles that are becoming more prominent. 

8 comments:

  1. Jake, beautifully and profoundly written. Your philosophy is both realistic and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it doesn't matter whether you have a nice abs or not, what matter is how you live your life and how you face struggles despite of everything. enjoy life sir!!:) enjoy traveling too!!:)by the way you can be sexy in many different way!!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha, absolutely true! You, too, enjoy travelling.

      Delete
    2. thanks :) hope we could bump on the road sometimes :)

      Delete